Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I loved this book!
Good Points
Let me first start by saying, AMAZE BALLS! Oh I loved this book I was dying to read it for sometime, with the movie coming in November I figured 2013 was my chance to complete the series! So if you have not read Catching Fire read it now, so worth it.

What I loved, of course Peeta my love muffin, the fact that Katniss is lucky enough to score a love like this she should be counting her lucky stars. Peeta has a new found love of painting which I love because I too am a painter. As Katniss and Peeta get ready to take off on the victory tour all things are going great. Of course Katniss's life has changed along with everyone else in District 12, Gale included. I love the new relationships that have formed and that Peeta and Katniss help the people of District 12 like Gale's family. I also love the fashion in this book, OH Cinna make me a dress, I want the fashions, to some they seem so different but that just adds to the awesome factor. OK OK I don't want any bird claws or weird fish eyes, that I draw the line.

I love the developing love between Katniss and Peeta, I think that Katniss needs to let go of Gale and move on to someone she cares about so much. The love triangle is driving me mad already. I love the uprising going on and that Katniss is so blind to her power. That just shows her age. Also I am kind of tired of the bratyness (if that is a word) that Katniss shows throughout the book. Again Suzanne Collins writes so beautifully the pages fly by and with each one I am in tears, laughter or uproar! Thank you Suzanne.

What I didn't like Pres. Snow just his name makes me make a face that is disgust. Adding to it why does he smell of blood? YUCK Surprise without the spoiler, what Katniss does in front of the GameKeepers priceless!!! Read and you will agree.

Catching Fire will keep you reading, wanting and loving this world. My favorite district you may ask GO 13 what there is no 13? we shall see then..........

BUY IT, READ IT and then in November WATCH IT....... So Amaze Balls
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
April 21, 2013
This is my one of my favorite books. I love the story. The trailer for it is also Amaze Balls. It looks better than Hunger Games
1 results - showing 1 - 1