Writing Style

N/A
Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
This short story is perfect for people who loved The Last Summer and for those excited for The Final Chance. THE FIRST HOLIDAYS takes place between the two books and get you so excited for the next one!

With Gavin coming home for the holidays, Lila couldn't be more excited. It's scary when you're forced to spend time away from the one you love. You never know if things are going to change during that time. But Gavin and Lila are made for each other. I adore the relationship they have and it's cute being able to witness their first Christmas together.

We also get to see Beth Ann, who wants to focus on school and Dylan who wants there to be more between them. I looked forward to their chapters and it makes me so excited to read their story! I love how sweet and loyal Dylan is. I looked forward to their chapters the most.

Final Verdict: THE FIRST HOLIDAYS is a sweet short that is perfect for those who love the holidays with a dash of love. It's also a good "in between" while eagerly awaiting the next book or for those who can't get enough of Cait Marie's characters.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account