Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I want to start of by saying I usually hate slow books. I don't mind if they start slow to world build or to get to know the characters but if a book stays slow, I get bored. That is not the case with this series!

These are the only slow books I've ever enjoyed. They are magical and beautiful. The characters are so real, they are the true stars of this series. They are so real, they each have flaws and areas where they shine like the sun. Just like every one of us. I could not love these characters more.

This one is mainly about Ronan who can pull items from his dreams. It also deals with Adam coming to terms with the changes inside himself from The Raven Boys. There is a lot more of The Raven Boys themselves in this book than Blue. Her role is smaller in this one but she is still there so don't worry. The plot keeps moving so slowly towards the finish line.

Blue and Adam 'break up' in this one and she has a moment with Gansey. I use the quotations because I don't think Blue and Adam were every really dating. They never seemed like it at all. Ronan is hinted at being gay in this one. It is weird that I'd love to see him and Adam together? I think that they would be a wonderful couple.

My biggest problem with this book is the drugs. Maybe dream drugs? I don't like drugs in my books. As someone who grew up in a drug culture, I can't approve of it and I'm glad Ronan got away from it. I was so proud of him for doing that.

The Gray man is freaking awesome! I love the plot twist with him. I actually did not see this twist coming and I love when this happens, it's nice to be entertained and not surprised by a great book. Overall, another great book in this series. I'm loving it so much so far!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account