N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by brokenx3d

This book was one of my favorite of all times! I think my favorite part was the little footnotes at the bottom. Though they were sometimes distracting, but they gave it more drama, laughs, and feelings. The author describes things that really go on in girls' heads during high school. Being 16, just a year older than Roo, I can totally relate to some of the things she goes through. E. Lockhart makes you feel like Ruby is talking to you, telling her all of her problems.

I'm sure that most girls have had a boyfriend list at one point in their life, or something close to a boyfriend list. It is good to make some sortof Boyfriend list to learn more about yourself.

This was a great read, and I could hardly put it down. I laughed, cried, and even got a litle angry. But most of all I could relate to a lot of things she said, and girls of all ages will learn that they will probably relate to her aswell. My friends and I exchange books all the time, and this is one I will be sure to give to all my friends. This is an amazing story. READ IT!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account