Review Detail

4.7 12
Young Adult Fiction 253
Great fascinating ghost hunting experience!
Overall rating

Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Looking forward to Unbound!
Good Points
The Archived can bring you various emotions while reading every chapter. The conflict of hunting Histories, the secrets behind, I love how it breaks one mystery after another. Mysteries are my cup of tea because these (in any other kind) always excite me. The flashbacks between Da and Ben is touching yet it helped a lot with developing the story over and over; the journeys of being a Keeper made me imagine events of action and suspense I literally felt it was me who was there. The writing is brilliant I have to stress on that it’s what made me finish the book with a smile on my face while the events dig in deeper.

Characters. Characters are strong and showed their dominance throughout the events. The most dominant of course is our 15yo heroine, Mackenzie Bishop who happened to be a Keeper when she’s 12 after her grandfather Da passed on the talent to her before he died. Da petitioned Mac to be part of the Archive since she’s his last resort and she’s the only person he can think of whom to pass the role as a Keeper. Mac is undeniably strong-willed and smart since training as a kid and losing both Da and her little brother Ben made her more certain for the role so she has to survive; gladly, she’s proven herself right.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account