N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by stephanie

Okay, when I first read about this book, I was like, ok, this sounds interesting, I'll go get it. At first I thought that Jenna-after-the-accident wasn't really Jenna but someone else. That her "parents" replaced her with someone else so they could keep their beloved and perfect Jenna. In a way, that was true. They did replace her with something. Something that was only 10% human. When Jenna first woke up from the coma, that lasted over a year, she couldn't remember anything. As time passed, she realized what happened and she started to recall things that normal humans wouldn't recall. Specific things that had happened when she was only a baby. Things that surprised her parents, her grandmother, and most of all, herself. She didn't know why she was supposed to be alive. The accident that happened was supposed to kill her along with her two best friends. So how did she live? Why is her family keeping her a secret? What exactly happened to her two best friends? What exactly happened to her and what did her parents give to have her back? The book is written beautifully and I highly recommend this book to those who liked Double Helix by Nancy Werlin.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account