Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
If you've read my past reviews for Katie McGarry books, you know I'm a huge fan. *cough* ISAIAH *cough* I was extremely excited to be able to review the 4th book of the Pushing the Limits series and I was not disappointed.

What I loved:

West. Oh West. I don't know how Ms. McGarry manages to make every single male lead so swoon worthy, but my goodness. I loved getting to know more about West Young. We catch a glimpse of West in Crash Into You and I was delighted when I heard the next story would be about him!

Haley. Again, not sure how Ms. McGarry does it, but wow. Haley is so strong. She doesn't need a man (or boy) to do things for her. She wants to take matters into her own hands. I love how she saves West when they first meet. She's not a damsel in distress waiting for Prince Charming to come sweep her off her feet.

Conflict. I love how Haley and West's lives are complicated. They have so much "character" and you really get to know them and realize why they do the things they do. Ms. McGarry has such an amazing talent of making the reader understand why the characters do what they do. Even if you're screaming at them part of the time! My heart was pounding through most of the book, as always.

What left me wanting more:

I could always use more Isaiah. Always. :)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account