Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Bookmark This

My Review: (warning might have spoiler)

Swoon was not really what I was expecting...it was better! From page one its very fast speed you don't have to wait 20 pages to get to any action. The storyline was very original nothing I personally every read before. Boy (Sin) hanged over 250 years ago comes back to Swoon to seek revenge on the town's people for the killing of his love, unborn child, and for his unjust killing. All the while betraying, hurting, and falling in love with a girl (Dice) who just happens to have psychic ability's.

Characters:

Dice- New York born and raised pulled from here home after the death of her best friend, moves to Swoon where her world turns upside down. When I think of Dice I see a strong, independent girl with some secrets that might break her if she lets them out. Dice's character is a little hard to understand, what with being in love with someone who is hurting your friends and love ones, plus killing a few people. But, like they say you can't help who you fall in love with and it doesn't help if the guy is freakin hot! Plus having psychic ability's is like icing on the cake. By the end of the book Dice was not someone I related to but definitely someone I would want to know.

Sin- My favorite character, why? Because who doesn't love a bad boy. In the beginning of the book Sin is just a soul who has possessed Pen. He seems like a good guy and you feel bad for him since his love and unborn child were murdered, then he was hanged for a crime he didn't commit. Once he gains Dice's trust he lies to her and gets her to perform what Dice thinks is a exorciam but really a spell to make him into a real guy. Once he has his own body that's when he starts his revenge spree. Going after people who are descendants of the people who sentenced him to death. Its hard to understand why he would want to kill people who had nothing to do with the death of him or his love but that's probably something I will never fully get. While I was reading I was anticipating the next part that would have Sin in it or talked about him.

Pen- Not my favorite character she to me was just there as a body bag for Sin not once but twice, Sin's little toy he could get to do whatever he wanted. Her attitude was just stuck up look at me. She did play a big part with out her being dumb and climbing the tree and falling Sin would have never had a body to possess.

Overall I loved this book, I gave it 4 stars just because at times I was a little confused and while the end was good I felt like Sin should have been able to stay with Dice but that's just me. I can't wait to read it again...There are some sexual references nothing to bad, just thought I'd worn you.

So get your copy and get ready to SWOON!!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account