N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by An_d

Robin McKinley paints a fun and different story of a young girl trying to find herself in a world of mysteries.  The book is pretty slow moving, but still very good.      Sunshine finds herself kidnapped and chained to a wall across from a chained, HUNGRY vampire.  The vampire turns out to be not your typical, angry vampire and the two of them form an unlikely partnership.  I enjoyed the story quite a bit and I found a lot of similarities to Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga minus the love story.  I recommend this book to vampire fans, urban fantasy fans and fans of a great female main character.  I would not, however, recommend this book for people who do not like to read over-descriptive books with a slow moving plot and if you are looking for a prominent love story.Robin McKinley paints a fun and different story of a young girl trying to find herself in a world of mysteries.  The book is pretty slow-moving, but still very good.    Vampires are a central topic in this story, but it is not entirely what the story is about.  Sunshine finds herself kidnapped and chained to a wall across from a chained, HUNGRY vampire.  The vampire turns out to be not your typical, angry vampire and the two of them form an unlikely partnership.  I enjoyed the story quite a bit and I found a lot of similarities to Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga minus the love story.  I recommend this book to vampire fans, urban fantasy fans and fans of a great female main character.  I would not, however, recommend this book for people who do not like to read over-descriptive books with a slow moving plot. 

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account