N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Sara

Ella, Beth, and Jamie are cousins spending the summer with their family at Pebble Beach. Along with the beach and parties come the boys. Boys that will either make the girls' summer or ruin them completely. Jamie is finally getting to see her boyfriend that she met at Pebble Beach the summer before, but he isn't as excited to see her as she is to see him. Beth is spending the summer with her best friend, George, who is looking awfully good this summer. Ella is hunting for a new guy - and can't stop looking at her sister's boyfriend. Whatever happens, this summer will change the girls forever.

I really liked this book because it seemed very grounded and real. All that was happening in the book could happen to me or someone that I knew. Even though each cousin had a trait that I didn't like, and many that I couldn't even relate too, I found myself pulling for each of them. Boys can be pesky and these girls know it. I'm not sure that some younger girls should read this; it probably depends on the girl's maturity level and knowledge of sex, etc. I don't think my mum would like my junior high sister to read this book, but it's not too racy (Just enough in fact).
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account