Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Holy awesomeness! This book was amazing from start to finish. What's not to like about a book with four hot brothers who control the elements?

Becca has been labeled the town slut at school, all because her ex boyfriend spread rumors about her. But her whole world changes when she saves Chris Merrick from being beaten in the school parking lot. I couldn't help but fall in love with Chris. Chris and his brothers Michael and the twins, Nick and Gabriel can control the elements, earth, air, fire and water. These brothers fight like your typical brothers but they also really care about each other and are there for each other. There parents are dead and they are all each other has.

Becca goes on a real journey throughout this story. She learns a lot about who she really is. She seems to have real chemistry with Chris but then the new guy Hunter enters the picture and she seems to have some chemistry with him as well. There is a big love triangle in this book and I loved every minute of it. Usually I find myself only wanting the character with one guy. In this book though I couldn't really decided between Hunter and Chris. I really liked them both.

The characters are so well written and seem so real. There wasn't a dull moment with these characters either. They fight with each other, they fight for their lives and some fight to find out who they really are. I cannot wait to read more books in this series. I am addicted to the Merrick brothers and you will be too.

Review originally posted on my blog: http://www.ramblingsofabooknerd.com/2013/03/review-storm-by-brigid-kemmerer.html
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account