Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I don't think I could have loved this book anymore than I did. I can honestly say that Miranda Kenneally is becoming one of my favorite authors. I am a sucker for a good love story and this story did not disappoint How could a story with a character named Corndog (yes I said Corndog) be anything but amazing?

I loved Catching Jordan so I was super excited to read the next in the series. Parker Shelton loved playing softball but quit the team after there was a scandal that rocked her family. This scandal not only resulted in her quitting the team but in her parents divorce and her bothers reckless behavior. Parker joins the boys baseball team as the manager where she meets the new coach Brian Hoffman a very good looking 23 year old who Parker finds herself attracted to. Then there is Will aka Corndog who is super sweet. Will Parker cross the line with the coach or will she fall for Corndog? You will just have to read to find out.

There are definitely some laugh out load moments in this story. At one point Parker plays M.A.S.H with Brian which took me back to my middle and high school days. However perhaps the funniest part of this story is when Parker's dad cannot get Corndogs name right and keeps calling him Corn Fritter!

I really enjoyed this book and would definitely recommend it. I am already looking forward to the next in the series! I cannot wait. Happy reading!

Review originally posted on my blog: http://www.ramblingsofabooknerd.com/2012/12/review-stealing-parker-bu-miranda.html
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account