Review Detail

4.6 11
Young Adult Fiction 347
A Must Read for Any Greek Mythology Lover!
Overall rating

Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I love Greek mythology and this became a must read for me. I have to say I was impressed from the start with this book. Josephine does an amazing job at writing interesting characters that you become attached to instantly.

Helen has always known she was unlike anyone she has never known. Feeling as an outcast at school in her small New England town, Helen's goal tends to be to just blend in, never draw too much attention to herself.

When a new family moves to town, Helen thinks nothing of it until she finally catches a glance of one of the new boys. From that moment on Helen's life will never be the same. Helen embarks on a journey to find out who she really is, and how fate really is intertwined into her own destiny.

Josephine Angelini creates a world of mystery and magic as she writes Helen's story. Her characters are strong and wise and the bonds between the characters shine through brilliantly. The story hooks you early and keeps you hooked throughout. Josephine weaves mystery and action throughout the story beautifully. This is a book you don't want to miss.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account