Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I have stepped into Wonderland a few times. Once in a book, Once through Disney and Once through Tim Burton/Disney again. But never have I read a version of this story quite like this. I must give credit that even though this is Lewis Carrolls story. A.G. Howard made it her own and what it would be like if Wonderland was real. Wow, the characters, the setting and the story were all so colorful. The words jumped off the page and gave such a detail of the craziness it played like a movie in my head. The main character Alyssa a great character to follow through this adventure she was such a quiet kind of let people tell her what to do but by the end of the book you can see such an awesome change in her. I wasn't a fan of Jeb (her best friend) I really prefer the bad boy Morpheus only because Jeb was so clingy and pretty much did everything for Alyssa (I hate when people tell me what to do I can't imagine how she felt LOL he was like controlling it was physically irritating) Now Morpheus (my sexy moth man) was a fantastic character I LOVED him. So mysterious & a little psychotic. He really had a softness to him that would make any girl melt. I can even hear his sexy voice in my head while reading (***taking a cold shower*** now lets move on) This book was such a crazy read. I loved every minute of it. I can't tell you to much about the story besides what the synopsis says cause there is so much to it I would be sure to give away something I don't want to. Its better to go in not know what happens and be surprise like I was. I loved all the twists and turns and I loved the modern twists to all the characters. I would love for someone to make this into a movie. I would be the first one in line to see it.
Do I Recommend?
Certainly. Take a trip down the rabbit hole to an Alice in Wonderland you will never forget!!! FYI Morpheus is hot!!!

love2readalways.blogspot.com
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account