N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by artemis

This story gave me the creeps when I started reading it. Melinda is trapped in an inner world because no one will talk to her in the outside world. This is all because she busted a party and now people won't talk to her. But something bad happened to her. She decides to wait until the near end to tell the truth and her friends are just selfish and shallow. They don't even want to hear her side of the story--they jump to conclusions, thinking she busted up their good time. Get a life! It's just a party and they were too young to be there anyway. Get over it! The final confrontation between Mel and her attacker is just pointless. Why wait a whole year to tell somebody? It didn't make sense. It was just dull and depressing. I won't be reading this again. Borrow it from the library. It's too mature for kids. Teens only! It made be very angry that Mel would allow herself to be shunned liked this. Moral of the story: SPEAK UP (Melinda!) and don't let people ignore you without knowing the whole story.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account