Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
If only i could save a hot guy from getting hit by a truck and suddenly be his soul mate, ow how my life would be complete! *sigh* Yeh so this book was free from the Amazon kindle store, and it was hard not to put down. What surprises me is that significance is one of those books that isn't known when it should be! I mean some of these books that are popular are so cliche its unbelievable, whilst significance is like a breath of fresh air.

Yh soul mates may seem a bit like a whole romance stories but honestly it isn't. You see Maggie is a human and Caleb an Ace- a human that has more paranormal ability, without giving too much away. So its rare for a human to be a mate to an ace. Caleb's family also have this sort of family feud with this other Aces family, who target Maggie in vary of different ways whilst Caleb and his family try to protect her ; the villain Marcus even targets her in her sleep! But Maggie is no damsel in distress let me yell you that!
Family problems... well you have Maggie's mother who deserves worst mother of the year, the disowning father who decides to clear up his act, (who gets slightly annoying imho) and her overprotective brother who lives in new york. But overall my favorite character had to be Caleb's grandmother she was just funny!

What i liked about this book that it was simply a good read with non of that love triangle stuff (but there is annoying ex boyfriends and a jealous cousins ;) ) I would recommend it to thous who are fans in paranormal or romances.
I also seen online that this is going to be made into a TV series and is rumored that Jeremy Sumpter is going to be tht main character Caleb, so figures crossed
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account