Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I knew what to expect going into this, but in the end I was still like “OMG?!?! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!” (in a good way). Oh Jen, you sure know how to stir up some crazy emotions with your suspense, drama, romance, and fantasy-filled books.

In this prequel, you get to meet Dawson, Daemon & Dee’s brother who is quite the swoon-worthy piece. You get to revel in the romance of Dawson and Bethany, seeing how fall for each other and risk everything in the name of love. Their love was very pure and sweet, but also intense and intimate and I think Jen did a stellar job at creating such a memorable love story. This was truly a touching and sad one, but I loved every minute of it. You also get to know Daemon a little more and realize why he’s so protective of his siblings. There were a ton of hilarious parts, with some important characters showing up, always adding depth and intrigue to the scene.

All in all, it was a quick read and definitely worth your time. Like I always say, anything Jen writes is pure genius and a “must-read” and Shadows isn’t any different. A perfect companion novella to the series and an amazing story on its own. Loved it!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account