N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Alec R.

The book Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry by: Mildred D. Taylor starts out like any old book, slow. But dont get the bad Idea about the book; it has a lot of suspense, some action, and a good amount of feeling. If you read this book get ready for some long chapters, and a somewhat stubborn main character that, with the help of family and friends, survives a life of unfairness. With four-hundred acres of cotton land, half in debt will the Logans, and their family and friends survive the life of the unfairness, from whites?

I think this book is good for people who like a lot of suspense and are fascinated with historical fiction. Im wishing you arent reading the book because you have to, but rather you want to. Even if youre reading it because you have to I still think youll like it and have a good time with it. Like I sad it has some long chapters, for example the first one has twenty-nine pages. Now that may not seem like a lot but, if you have too read it mandatorily it seems like a lot more.

I think I would recommend this book to people that like, historical fiction, suspense, actively reading, long chapters so you can keep reading, and pretty much anyone who wants to read a good story. So if you want to read a good book, go out to a school library, public library, any place that might have it and get!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 1

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
March 19, 2012
I agree! I think this book is a great book and there is a lot of suspense in this book. I really recommend this book!
1 results - showing 1 - 1