N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by John H.

Well Remembering the Good Times was an interesting and new book because it has been a while since Ive read a book about teen issues. As you can already tell this story is about teen issues and covers the life of three teenagers. First, Kate Lucas, is an average girl who lives with her mother and grandmother Polly. Her mother is to young, naïve, and immature to take care of her so Polly is her main caretaker. Second is Travis Kirby, a young man who likes and does well in school but sees a strong resemblance of him through his parents. The third, Buck, which is the narrator is an average boy that lives with his father in a trailer. The three teens learn about the struggles of life and other social problems. As interesting as this might sound the lack of plot structure and boring dialogue leaves me sleeping as I read. Very few parts if any at all made me interested in picking up this book and to keep reading. Once you get started it is hard to push yourself to keep reading. The problem with this story is it really has no point and only discusses the main problems of a teenager and can be covered in a much shorter space. Though opinions of this book may vary, or actually vary greatly I am not a huge fan of this kind of genre. Overall I do not recommend this book to teenagers.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account