N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Shayli K

In the book Remembering the Good Time there are many adventures that go on with the main characters, Buck, Kate and Trav. You will find many ups and downs between these close friends but when one starts to feel left out he starts doing his own thing. Also you will find out how one of the friends deals with the stress with school and at home.

It all starts with Buck finding out hat his mom is getting married and moving to Cleveland. After Buck finds this out he goes and lives with his dad permanently. When he moves he meets Kate and Trav. They become really good friends. They would always be playing cards with Polly, Kates grandma. The three were inseparable. But after one summer Buck stays with his mom in Cleveland. When he gets back he finds out that Trav and Kate have been spending a lot of time together. Well Buck didnt like that and thought that he was becoming a third leg. A few months later some things happen in the story that is tragic to even people that dont know Kate, Buck and Trav. So read this book and find out what happens.

I thought this book was pretty boring up until the last four chapters. I was confused and lost some of the time, but overall I thought that this book was pretty good and I was glad that we were able to read it in school. This book teaches a lesson and I think that everyone should read it. You find out that when you do something to yourself you probably hurt you friends and family more than yourself. So read RTGT and find out what happens.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account