N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Taylor K

In the book Remembering the Good Times Buck, Kate, and Travis all become great friends. When Buck comes back from his summer vacation in Cleveland with his mom and his step-dad. But when he gets back he notices some changes. First he noticed that Kate has changed from a tom-boy to a girly-girl. Second, he notices or was told that there was no more JHS it was now split up into a middle school and a high school, and he hates changes. Third and last he noticed that Kate and Travis got closer then before. At the end of the book something tragic happened, but youre going to have to read the book to find out what happened because I dont want to ruin it.
To me I loved it! But at the beginning I thought it was retarded, but by the time we got half way I was starting to change my mind slowly. It finally hit me that this book reminds me of someones life. That persons life it reminds me of is mine. Not all of the parts in the book reminds me of my life but yet some of them is exactly what does remind me of my life. Another person that might enjoy it is my sister Jordan. Actually she loves reading. She said that she would read it because it looks interesting and plus Ive told her all about it but I told her the interesting parts not the kind of boring parts. So thtas my sisters and I opinion on the book
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account