N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Savanna Y

I think that Remembering the Good Times is a good book. It wasnt one of the best books that I have read but it wasnt that bad. Mostly I liked it because it was about kids that are about my age. At the beginning of the book Buck and Travis were almost fighting over Kate. After that they all became friends. When Travis told them he was a hyperactive kid, it shocked Buck. Buck was shocked because Travis was like Skeeter. On the first day their teacher came to school and Skeeter was really mean to her. He pushed her stuff off her table, dumped her purse out, and pulled all of her desk drawers out. Later Travis mom invites Kate and Buck to his housewarming party and he didnt really like that. They planned for Bucks dad to take Kates mom. Later Buck got jealous because Kate and Buck were getting close to each other. When Bucks mom is going to get married and move to Cleveland, Buck moves in with his dad. When they come back to school they were scared because they moved the ninth graders into the high school. Later in the year they all dressed up and Kate was a princess, Buck was like a hunter, and Travis was a werewolf for homecoming. Then Travis went away for the summer and came back buff and tan. When he came back there was so much that had happened and when they told him bout it, it was a lot of stress on him. So then he went and hung himself in their orchard. After that nobody was the same anymore.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account