N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Allison I

In my opinion, I thought Remembering the Good Times by Richard Peck, was a very good book. It talked about teenagers lives and I agreed with most of it. I like books that get intense at times, and then slow down. That is exactly what that book did. The book was well written and very easy to read. The book talked about some of the problems teens face and it talked about high school. I thought the book was a big heads up for me. It helped me realize taking your life is not a good way to take all your stress and problems out on. The book was a great choice for us to read, and I am glad I read it. At first, by just looking at the cover I did not think the book was going to be good; but then I started reading it and I could not put it down. That just proves you can not judge a book by its cover. The book had awesome detail and teaches a great lesson. I thought the book was not a real put down and enjoyed reading it. The book was really entertaining and never boring. It was all action all the time, and I liked that. It never had me almost falling asleep and always had me want to keep reading. It also taught a lot of lessons, not just one. It taught a lot about how boys can be friends with girls; and it also taught about how suicide is not the answer to anything. To conclude my review, I thought the book was excellent and would recommend it to everyone I know.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account