N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Amanda H.

In the book Remembering the Good Times, I would say that the main theme was about going through life and making decisions that you know will make you a better person in the long run. This book has several characters including the three main characters Kate, Buck, and Travis. These characters are what tie the book together. The main plot for this book is that in the beginning, it introduces the three characters, and how they met. And in time, it progresses to when the main story takes place; when the three are teenagers. It tells of how Buck, Kate, and Travis survive school days together and handle some tough times both in their own families and in school. One main event that caught my attention was when the three friends go to their school dance together and Kate thinks of a plan to aquire revenge on Skeeter; the school bully, for beating up Buck one day. This was my favorite part because it shows Kates real personality as not only clever, but as a true friend that would stick up for people when she knows it is right.

I enjoyed this book because with every page, it unfolded countless moments that I could relate to with my own life, and taught me morals that could be useful to me. It also had some surprising moments and shared about the various ordeals that the three friends faced as they grew up together.

In my opinion, this book helps us realize what is important in life, like friends and family, and brings to our attention that we should not only treat our friends with respect and kindness, but that we must in return, respect ourselves. Also, it makes us realize that we should always live our lives to the fullest, because we never know what days might be our last. In conclusion, I would say that this book is mainly about life and friendships. It helps us learn many life lessons, and helps us learn to enjoy every moment of our lives.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account