Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Cody S

Remembering the Good Times

There are some reasons why I liked and disliked Remembering the Good Times. I thought it was a great novel and it incorporated a lot of problems teens deal with today. But some problems in the story that were made just werent necessary.
This book starts out explaining Bucks early life and how he met Kate in the orchard. They meet Trav and become quick friends together, facing a bully and of course, the pressures of school. This becomes a great book to read, as I like reading about friendships. The one problem with the story is that Trav is the chosen one to be made the person who is put under pressure and eventually takes his own life. This part bothered me and made me angry with the story because it wasnt what I wanted to happen. Sometimes stories do that to you to make a conclusion. This was what the author wanted to happen though. It was very tragic of what happened to Trav and as they put it in the story, This is a growing problem. It was then and that is why this novel was written. Thankfully, there arent many of these problems nowadays. The story makes you feel how stress can affect you.
Remembering the Good Times is the tale of the classic small town kids who kind of come together and become best friends. The story makes you feel grateful for your friends, family, and people close to you. It moved me a little and made me think of how great your life can seem, like Travs, and then have it taken away right from under you because of a problem that could be resolved. The story was a great one and I hope I can get a chance to read it again.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account