Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Ready Player One has been on my "to-read" list for awhile. Why did I wait so long to read this book? I'm totally convinced that Ernest Cline wrote Ready Player One for me specifically because it had everything I love in a book. Basically Ready Player One was the perfect book for me.

You can't call yourself nerdy unless you've read Ready Player One because this book is a nerd's heaven. I loved all of the video game, and 80's movie references that Cline included in this book. Even though I wasn't alive during the 80's, I still really appreciated the pop culture references included in this book. This book brought back so many fond memories from my childhood.

Cline created such a vivid and spectacular world that I could easily picture. Though this book was sci-fi, I feel like the events in this book could happen. The world has made so many advances, it would surprise me if something like OASIS was invented. I would love to use the OASIS in moderation, I fear that I would become addicted to the OASIS. It probably would be better if OASIS was never invented because people would lose sense of reality.

Ready Player One is an extremely entertaining and fun book. I know that this book has been optioned to become a movie and that is terrific news. Warner Brothers better not mess this movie up, seriously this movie needs to be true to the book. It's definitely going to be hard to squeeze all of the plot elements into a movie but I have faith that the movie will turn out spectacular.

Ready Player One is by far one of the best dystopian books I've ever. This book was unlike anything I've ever read before. I can't wait to read Armada, the movie rights have been already sold to Universal Pictures. I can't recommend Ready Player One enough!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account