N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Lia

Bryn has been raised by Callum, the alpha of his pack ever since her parents were brutally murdered by a rogue werewolf. Though she feels out of place at times since she is a human in a pack of werewolves, her relationship with Ali, her foster mom, and Devon, her best friend make up for it. When she accidently comes upon Chase, a newly turned werewolf, Bryn starts questioning her everything she thought she knew.

I was immediately sucked into this book. The interactions between the pack were really interesting to read, and I loved the werewolf politics. The writing was smooth and fast-paced. Bryn was strong, and knew when she was being stupid; for that reason I liked her character. I loved the characters of Callum and Devon, they were both interesting in their own way. But somewhere in the middle, my interest in the book started lagging. I think it was her bond with Chase which made things kind of predictable, and the change of scenery mid-book. The book picked back up toward the end for an awesome ending. The ending was climatic, and I can't wait to read more of Bryn's adventures.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account