Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Four-year-old Bryn watched her parents be brutally murdered by a rogue werewolf. Alone, she's taken in by Callum, the alpha of his pack. Even then Bryn pushed the envelope with the pack rules. Now at fifteen she continues living as a human among werewolves.

Then one day she senses a secret. Bryn goes out to find out what the pack is hiding and finds Chase, a newly turned teen Were whos locked in a cage. Memories of the attack on her parents come back to her. Bryn needs to know more even if that means disobeying Callum. Now its up to her and Chase to find out the truth of that terrible night, no matter how painful the consequences.

Here's another Egmont winner! I loved this story but especially I really loved Bryn. I loved her spunk, courage, and determination to find the truth behind the murders of her parents even if that means going against her own pack. Great pacing and action kept me turning the pages. I had a hard time putting this book down! I had to know what would happen to Bryn and those around her. The mystery behind her parents deaths is slowly revealed in twists and turns throughout the novel. The dialog is catchy and real. What I really love is Bryn who is one kick butt heroine that rivals Buffy the Vampire Slayer in her persistence and determination. I cant wait for a sequel. Please say theres going to be one!

A must read for paranormal fans and for those who love Jennifer Barnes books.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account