Review Detail

4.3 19
Wow! Not just a superficial book after all!
Overall rating

Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Bangelfreak <3

Wow!
This was an unexpected book for me! I expected a lot of fluff, and it wasnt...so now I'm regretful for stereotyping it! It is about four best friends, who haven't kept their friendship going for four years, since the disappearance of their ultimate best friend, Ali.
   Suddenly they start getting these texts, letters, notes, emails, and IM's from someone only known as A, threatening to reveal secrets only Ali knew.
There is Spencer, who can't remember what happened that night Ali disappeared, and who would do anything to succeed, covets her sisters boyfriends, and was in a fight with Ali when she disappeared.
Then there is Aria, who moved away after Ali's disappearance, but has recently moved back to Rosewood. She has a close relationship with her teacher, and holds secrets about her father and how he gives extra credit.
Third, there is Hanna, who used to be the "ugly" girl of the group of best friends, and who was made fun of by Ali numerous times. She completely made herself over after Ali left, becoming the most fit girl in Rosewood, and befriended the girl her "clique" used to ridicule, Mona. She holds a terrible secret of how she stays thin and has issues with food.
Lastly, there is Emily, who loved Ali more than anything before she disappeared,and is involved in an interesting relationship with Maya, the girl who moved into Ali's old house. She used to love swimming,but doesn't even know why she does it anymore.

Enjoy the book, and remember -
NEVER TRUST A PRETTY GIRL WITH AN UGLY SECRET.
~Bangelfreak<3
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account