Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
A romance for (or should I say through) the ages!!!

In Passion, Lauren Kate takes us with Luce through a journey of all her past lives--death after death after death. Even though you'd think it would be just heartbreaking to see Daniel lose Luce over and over again, it was really more heartwarming. It reminds you of how their loves has to conquer death and evil and betrayal over and over again.

But this isn't just a journey for Luce, this journey also takes Daniel back to the darkest days of his past. We see how his character grows and changes and never gives up on love. I love Daniel for his perseverance (and it doesn't hurt that he's a hottie).

I do really wish that there would have been more spine-tingling romance. At times, it felt like it was the same thing chapter after chapter. (view spoiler) But, I still flew through the book in a day--so it couldn't have been that jaw-wrenching. I will admit, I did skip over whole paragraphs at times because Lauren Kate is entirely too detailed in some aspects of her writing.

Still, if you're a Fallen fan (or an angel fan or a hottie fan or even an evil fan), don't miss this book!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account