N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Melissa

When Margo Roth Spiegleman shows up at Quentin Jacobsen's (Q's) window late at night and dressed all in black, Q knows something big is going on.  She enlists him in an all night campaign of revenge against some of their classmates.  Q thinks this might be his chance to reconnect with Margo, but she runs off the next day leaving him some very cryptic clues.  While Q and his friends Ben and Radar try to find the missing Margo Roth Spiegleman, they actually find out more about themselves and their lives along the way. 

There were moments that were laugh out loud funny.  I found this book very enjoyable, and the characters well drawn and likable.  Ben and Radar are the two best friends you wish you had when you were in high school.  My only gripe with the book was the ending, I was hoping for so much more, but the journey to get there was so enjoyable that even that didn't bother me.  Highly recommended.

I would recommend caution to sensitive readers and teachers, who do not like foul language or references to sex or sex organs in books they read or recommend.  There is some bullying, and mild violence.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account