Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Bottom line, if you loved OBSIDIAN, you will devour ONYX. I would recommend the LUX series to anyone who loves YA fantasy or sci-fi.
Good Points
I have to admit, I was worried when I started this book. I’ve had so many experiences where the second book of a series never lived up to the first. Well, I am pleased to say I wasn’t disappointed when I read ONYX. Jennifer delivered the same action, humor, and sexual tension as she had in OBSIDIAN. I flew through the pages, and I cannot wait for OPAL!

I was really impressed with the evolution of the characters. When we left Daemon in OBSIDIAN, he was ready to commit to Katy. However, we knew Katy wasn’t convinced he was for real. Oh, it is SO fun reading as Daemon tries to prove himself. I am more in love with him than I was before (which I didn’t think was possible). Besides her issues with Daemon, Katy also has to figure out her new powers which is quite a challenge. A new character (Blake) is introduced who believes he is “like her” and offers to “help” her. And, can you guess how Daemon feels about Blake? Tehehehe…it’s so good! Another problem for Katy is the Department of Defense. Things get serious when they show up, and it’s on from there.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account