Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
-I loved this book so much! I can't wait to read something else by Anna Banks.
Good Points
This book was simple and pure perfection. I haven't enjoyed reading a book like I did with this in a while... it was original and super fun. Anna Bank's writing style hooked me from page 1, and that's hard to do! It usually takes me awhile to get into a book, but I was into this book right away. One of my friends Debbie told me I was going to LOVE this and she was absolutely right!
Emma is a girl with friends, family, and she is only worried about teenage things until something very tragic happens while she is on vacation with her best friend Chloe. Chloe is funny and very outgoing... totally opposite from Emma lol. Emma "accidentally" runs into this really hot guy named Galen because Emma is SUPER clumsy as you will find out and then that's where the action TAKES off, without even giving you a warning.
You are introduced to super hot Galen, his sister Rayna, Rayna's mate Toraf, and Rachel "Galen and Rayna's sort of land guardian". Galen, Toraf, and Rayna are what you would call Syrena which is basically mermaids and mer-men. This was no ordinary under the seas story, it was so freaking awesome for lack of a better word. I love Rayna and Toraf's relationship, ha-ha I'm laughing just thinking about it. Rayna plays "hard to get" because she is stubborn and Toraf just keeps pursuing her. Galen and Emma's relationship was just OMG, I love them together! Emma is feisty, stubborn, and straight-forward and Galen is the same way... which equals a lot of disagreement but its funny/good disagreements. My favorite part was how Emma "really" found out Galen's favorite color ha-ha!
Emma has a secret... that she doesn't even know about, but Galen suspects it and he is determined to figure out if his suspicions are true. Let me tell you the cover of, Of Poseidon is simply beautiful but it doesn't have nothing on the ACTUAL story! The ending KILLED me, I would have never guessed what happened would have happened; it was a SUPER MAJOR shocker to me.... so glad Debbie didn't tell me the ending. YOU HAVE TO READ THIS BOOK! Drop whatever you are reading, and read this NOW... it is that darn good! The ending will leave you screaming Oh my freaking gosh, I did not see that coming. I am totally dying to read the next book already. I know my thoughts on this book seem like they are all over the place, but it's because it was so good. If you love books that are funny, romantical, mysterous, and just plain entertaining pick up Of Poseidon... I guarantee you will love it (or your money back) lol just kidding.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account