Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Obsidian was all about a girl named Katy Swartz and her adventure when she moves to West Virginia. This book is one of my favorites, and is currently in my top five. When Katy moves next door to one of the most annoying guys Katy will have to deal with *wink, wink* and his sister to whom Katy will become friends with (Much to the hunkey Daemon’s annoyance). The verbal dueling that Katy and Daemon participate in will have you rocking on the ground because you were laughing so hard. My favorite parts in the book was when they were having a verbal battle. Katy was the perfect heroine because she was a little insecure to make her believable, but strong enough to make me root for her throughout the series. Daemon was a character I fell in love with from the beginning. He was the perfect twist of dark and light that makes me want me to stab him part of the time and kiss him all the other times. I love everything about this book and the whole concept of this book was a brilliant idea, a clap for Armentrout for making the whole alien thing believable and not over doing it. Every twist and turn had me squealing with delight and shock. I loved all the characters and how the author presented them. Every one of them had so much depth and believability that I wouldn’t be surprised if they were real people. I also love the setting and the way the story was presented. This book deserves every star I gave it (5 of them), and the rest of the series is just as great and exciting. I can’t wait for the next book in the series as the last book *Opal* left me in a twist by the cliffhanger at the end. To those of you who like the fantasy type this is the perfect book for you!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account