N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Maria

By now, i should hope that you have already read the first book of this series, City of Bones. If not, you should immediatly go to your nearest book store or library and get it, and dont come back here untill you have finished it, because I might give something important away.

So, when I first see a book, i'm usually very skeptical of it. You know the saying, Don't judge a book by its cover? Well, I haven't quite figured that out. So I had been avoiding this series for a while before i finally just went out and got it. Best decision ever, definitly. the first chapter of City of Bones i was hooked, and wasted no time getting City of Ashes and finishing it within a couple days. It continues the adventures of Clary and Jace, along with Isabelle, Alec, Simon, and everyone else, as they try to save the human and shadowhunter world from Valentine. As we all well remember from the first, there is a huge plot twist towards the end, which continues in this book.  all in all, a great 2nd book in the trilogy.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account