Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
For me, what really made the book were the totally creepy photos that were placed throughout the book. It added a visual image and made it extra "peculiar". Things like a floating girl, an invisible boy, a boy with a face on the back of his head... do I need to go on to explain how this was a creepy book?

I was actually reading this late at night, in bed (it was close to midnight because I had started it that evening and could not put it down). Yeah, you might say that wasn't the best idea. Those wrights certainly were scary, with their white eyes *shudder*.

I was totally on the edge of my seat (well actually I was in bed but you know what I mean) for the whole book and actually jumped whenever a scary thing happened. This is a completely amazing, original horror story.

I loved how the pictures worked perfectly with the story and added just another mysterious, creepy factor to this book.

Everyone must read this book. It is creepy and mysterious. AMAZING! I cannot wait for the second book, because, I mean at the end they were (*SPOILER*) being chased by evil people, their home was blown up, they might dissolve into dust at some point, and their guardian was currently a falcon. (*END OF SPOILER*)

Talk about making you want to find out what happened! EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS BOOK!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 1

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account