Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
This book does live up with its name, it is peculiar. Not only told with words, but this book contains creepy photos, a girl floating, a boy lifting a boulder and an invisible boy. These photos truly bought the story alive, and it shaped what is an amazing story.

This book reflects its cover, a creepy sort of style that follows the storyline the whole way through. I must say I was a bit frightened when Jacob was exploring the wreck of the house, I thought something deadly would jump out and bite him. I was on the edge of my seat throughout the entire story, and this book is truly unlike any horror books that I have read. It is a true original.

I don't think that the story should of been written in past tense, because it automatically gave you the idea that Jacob survives. It would of been more tensional if it was in present tense. The author must of taken ages to locate all these amazing photos, and even longer to incorporate it in the story. This book took effort, and it truly paid off.

I reckon that everyone must read this book. It has that creep factor, mysteries, the creatures out of nightmares and some seriously awesome powers. This book is way up there on the 'best-books-ever' list, and it surely will be on yours if you give this book a chance. It will blow your mind.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 1

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account