Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
This book was really quite snazzy. Misfit was pretty much everything I thought it would be, and was one great read.

The plot was very cool. I loved the unique perspective on demons Skovron had. Just that alone had me wanting to flip pages at some insane speed, so I could learn more about that, and then you add in the rest of the plot. I loved the whole setting - half demon at a Catholic school. I wish certain aspects of the plot, especially towards the end had been a bit more developed. I loved the ideas it just felt like some things were a tad too rushed. Some of the plot was a bit predictable, but that really just added to Misfit's charm.

I really enjoyed the characters. I wish some of the characters like Father Aaron had played a bigger role. I really enjoyed his character. Jack was quite a lot of fun - for the smaller role he played I thought he was great. Rob was quite the charmer as well. I loved Jael's confidence she had throughout the book. She really grew as a character with each chapter.

Readers will fall in love with Jael's story and when the last page is turned, they will be asking for more! I know when I finished; I turned the page wishing that there was a lot more story.

I loved this book quite a lot. In fact, I would say it is a must read. I fell in love with the characters and the story. Jael's world is a world I would love to return to!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account