N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Sara

Megan is an army brat, somewhat relucatantly. When she refuses to move to Korea with her parents, they compromise by letting her stay with some old friends, the McGowans. Things soon get interesting, seeing as the McGowans have 7 sons. Soon Megan finds herself falling for one of the boys, setting off a chain of events that eventually leads to love and a few broken hearts.

I loves so many things about this book. Megan is such a great heroine, she is strong, but also has her weaknesses. The boys are all so unique and each has qualities that you love and hate, making them that much more interesting. I expecially love Miller, who has Asperger's Syndrome. My cousin has Autism, which is closely related, so it helped me form an emotional attachment to Miller. My sister, who is 12, loved this book as much as I did and there is a four year gap between us, so I think it's suitable and interesting for a variety of ages. It's definately not a heavy read, but it is interesting and got me thinking nonetheless.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account