N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Hillary

Megan has never lived in the same place for too long. With her parents being in the military, they move regularly. But when her parents tell her they're moving to Korea, she refuses to go. Instead, her parents send her to live with her dad's old friends...and their seven sons. Last time she can remember seeing them was a long time ago...and it wasn't really making her all that excited to live with them. But, for the sake of finishing high school in the US, as well as playing soccer, she finally decides to go. When Megan arrives in Connecticut, she realizes that the boys have really grown up. Goodbye disgusting children and hello Abercrombie models!

Will this all work out? Or will she wish she had gone with her parents to Korea?

I really liked this book. I loved that it involved soccer. I thought that Megan was easy to relate to and the writing was pretty awesome. And I totally love the skirt on the cover...even though I never wear skirts! I definitely recommend it! (The book, not the skirt...thought th skirt is really cute!)

Although this was a good book, I still don't think I'm going to read the Private books...ewww.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account