Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Have you ever wondered what would happen if all the decisions in your life were already made?
That's what Cassia, a 17 year old girl living in the Society has to deal with. The society choses everything. What your job is, where you live, when you die. Specifically of these things, who you're matched with. At 17, each person will be matched with someone to marry and live a life with. When Cassia is matched with her childhood best friend Xander, she is sure he is the right one. One day, when she is checking out his micro card, another face appears on screen. One she knows. Ky, another friend of her's. But, Ky is an exception. He can never be matched because of his past. After Cassia sees him on screen, she starts to question who her real match is. Will Cassia take the choice society picked or try a different path? Find out in matched.

I really loved this book. The story line was great, exciting, and made me want to keep reading. The romance aspect made it interesting, yet there wasn't too much of it to be annoying. I recommend it for anyone.
Good Points
Great plot, interesting characters and twist, makes you want to keep reading
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 1

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account