Young Adult Fiction 342
Lord Of The Flies Review
Overall rating

Plot

Characters

Writing Style

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
This book was pretty good. I did not like how the book first started with the boys already on the island. For me personally it was quite confusing and hard to wrap my mind around. Going more into the book I thought the plot was good. I feel like the story was interesting and quite amusing. I thought the details throughout the story were quite good, adding suspense and thrill to the book. Helping create a scene in your head, of what the children and island truly looked like, what it was like living on an inhabited island. Personally however, I did not like the wording of the book. I don’t know if it was just me, but I felt as though the wording and grammar was a bit off, causing confusion while reading. It could've been the level of reading was just not quite fit for me. I was able to adjust and understand after the first couple of chapters, but it was still a bit difficult to understand. I also thought the violence and gruesomeness was quite nice. It made the book thrilling and added action, which to me, kept me reading the book. Overall, I rate this book a 4/5. I would recommend this book to people who like excitement, but can handle a bit of violence. I was very satisfied with this book.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account