Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Into the Still Blue is the final book in the Under the Never Sky series. The situation for Perry, Aria, and The Tides is desperate. The Aether storms are getting worse, their population grew rapidly with the addition of Outsiders, and Sable and Hess have Cinder. Perry and Aria plan a rescue mission, both because Cinder is their friend and because he’s their only hope of getting to the Still Blue.

First, these have been some of my favorite covers and titles of a series. The covers have been gorgeous and the titles feel like they belong in a poem. The first two books are some of my favorites as well so I was really excited to received this one. So excited that I set aside the books I was in the middle of so I could read this one.

It didn’t disappoint. The only reason it wasn’t a one-night read is because I took cold medication before starting to read so I really just couldn’t keep my eyes open, though I tried. And tried. This is one of those books where, even though I didn’t like or agree with all the decisions the characters made or their reactions to events, I could understand where they were coming from. The action started and just didn’t stop(I think I used to have fingernails before this book). I really loved that some of the characters were able to keep me guessing about their motives and intentions.

I loved how obvious the character development of Aria became in this book too. Seeing the rescued Dwellers and their reactions and how Aria reacted to them. Perry and Roar both go through a lot of growing in this book too, and we see a lot more of characters like Brooke and Soren, who both managed to grow on me. And Cinder, oh that boy’s been through too much and seen to much for his age. I just wanted to hug him.

After finishing Through the Ever Night, there were so many thoughts in my head about how the finale could end, how I hoped it would end, but after reading Into the Still Blue, I can’t imagine it ending any other way. It’s such a great finale to a great series and Perry and Aria are one of my favorite couples.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account