Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I highly loved the first 2 books in this series, and could not wait for INTO THE STILL BLUE. I'm kind of a Perry fangirl, (okay, more like a Perry stalker, but whatever), and I need to know how his story ends. And yes, I need to know how the story ends for all the characters, too.

What I really loved about this book, was how Rossi doesn't make everything perfect. Aria, Perry, Roar and everyone else have to go through some pretty intense, horrible things in this book. I cried, I laughed, I screamed, and at a couple points I curled up into a tiny ball and wasn't sure I wanted to keep reading. I'm glad I did.

Not only is the story believable (meaning the characters lives aren't perfect), but the characters feel like family. Aria and Perry's romantic love is not the only focus and I love that. Friendships, hatred, jealousy, heartbreak, and selflessness area all explored in this trilogy. Don't' get me wrong, I loved Aria and Perry's scenes. But I greatly appreciated the story of all the other characters as well, and how Aria and Perry related to them.

I was preparing myself for a heartbreaking ending. I was ready for whatever Ms. Rossi threw at me, or at least I thought I was. I'm not going to spoil it for you, but have tissues ready, and maybe even something you can throw across the room at times. The ending makes sense and I made peace with that. I appreciate an author who can write the story her characters deserve, not the story the readers want. Great job Veronica Rossi. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account