Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
This has been a year of series enders and there are quite a few that have garnered some mixed reactions from readers, myself included. It started to feel like every "final" book I picked up made me feel like I wanted to weep and then die. (Just kidding. Maybe.)

But then INTO THE STILL BLUE comes along and everything is right with the book world again. *happy sigh*

Don't get me wrong, this book dragged my heart through an aether storm of emotions and it truly is an epic, gut-wrenching, conclusion, but I can't imagine Aria and Perry's journey ending any other way. Veronica Rossi stayed true to her story and her characters, which as a reader, (and a lover of all things, Peregrine) I SO APPRECIATED!

INTO THE STILL BLUE explores not only the bonds of romantic love, but of life-long friendship, forgiveness, sacrifice and even redemption. It offers hope and new beginnings and I while I was satisfied with the way it ended, I'm not ready to say goodbye to these characters yet. I'M NOT READY!

I'll admit that I was holding out hope that by some magical twist of aether that Liv would be alive somehow and Roar's heart would be patched up, but alas...

Fantastic ending to this series and fans will not be disappointed!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account