Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I found the concept of a million souls for five thousand years being reincarnated over and over—never someone new till Ana–fascinating. I was extremely curious to know, why? Why a Newsoul, now? Ana was a Newsoul but told she was a Nosoul—insignificant, incapable of love, life, thinking, feeling, anything. Then Sam comes and challenges all that thinking, making Ana feel infinite.

I loved…too many things. From the beginning, the pace in Infinite zoomed full speed ahead with no intentions of stopping. Right when you thought it would for a moment…nope! Sike! Something rocked their world, and threw monkey wrenches all over the place. All. Over. The. Place. Money wrenches, everywhere.

I loved Ana. I truly loved her character. I loved her growth. I loved her quirks; I related to them so much, it was great. I liked her gusty approach to things. I liked her determination to not be held back by peoples assumptions, thoughts, rules, small minded ignorance trying to box her in. If she believed in something, nothing or no one would convince her otherwise. She loved well, and for someone told she was incapable of loving. I enjoyed her journey and by the end, I desperately wanted another chapter or so. I wanted a bit more of Ana in her new life.

I loved Ana and Sam. Their journey felt real and beautiful.

Cris. He surprised me here. I fell for his character. I was invested. I cried for him. I loved him.

The entire series–the storytelling–was well done. It was well-rounded, lyrical, beautiful, endearing, adventurous, funny, and well paced. I definitely recommend this series. It had a lot of heart. It had adventure. It had a beautiful relationship that developed in the course of a year. I absolutely loved it!

Thank you Jodi for writing such a beautiful series that will be one of my favorites, and stay with me.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account