N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
WARNING!!!!!MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS.......MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

A ruthless vampire queen, Lenah Beaundonte longs to become human again after more than five centuries of enduring the suffering of being a vampire. Her (vampire magic bond, who turned her into a vampire) lover, Rhode, is willing to do just that. After a long ritual performed by him, Lenah finds herself in Wickham Boarding School in New England as a mortal student where she will have to really become a human and experience all the emotions and sensations she craved as a vampire. She will experience human love in to different way; with Tony, a skill artists, and Justin, a hot thrill seeker. But happiness will not be all the she will experience, her powerful coven ruled by her most skilled vampire(she was in love with him as a vamp)Vicken, will search the entire globe to find her and bring her back to their castle to rule again.

A riveting story about the vampire turned mortal. I love the unique take on the vampire mythology. Dark magic, WOW. The characters are interesting and easy to know, specially Lenah. The story is well written that kept my interested to the end. Some of the scenes are flashback of Lenah as a vampire which I loved and make the story more captivating. The vivid scenes and brutal conflicts makes the story even better. Rebecca Maizel is a gifted storyteller.The characterization of the immortals is more like the gruesomeness of True Blood than the sweetness of Twilight.
The stunning and surprising conclusion left me wanting more, I can't wait to read the Second book, Stolen Nights. If you love vampire books, you will love this one. I recommend it. 5 bloody Stars
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account