N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by stephanie

First, I have to say, this is like the longest title I have ever seen&seriously. Its like 12-13 words. Ahh! Hahaha, anyway, moving on&

What I loved about Gallagher Series Book I (shorter version because Im lazy) was the plot. I mean, spy school? How awesome is that? The courses seem so interesting but Im sure Im gonna fail those classes because theres no way Im genius enough to break CIA codes or learn about chemical warfare. :P

The one thing that really irked me was the writing style because the fact that in every page, theres at least one or two times where Ally would write in parenthesis. I mean, yes, its kinda like how we teens talk but in writing? Doesnt work that much&So it kinda bothered me and as a result, I got this huge massive headache afterwards. But then again, after a while, I got used to it&to varying degrees.

The characters were so very interesting. Cammie can speak FOURTEEN different languages. My goal in life is to speak FOUR: English, Chinese, Japanese and Korean. Do you see the difference?????? It seemed kind of unrealistic but then again, it IS a spy school. Anyway, on to Cammie&shes funny. Shes also extremely smart but she lacks people skills. She doesnt know how to interact with people who arent spies which is why she has trouble talking with Josh, the ordinary guy who thinks shes an ordinary girl. Besides the fact that this kind of reminds me of my friend (ahahaha), it was this area that reminded me that Cammie is really just a normal teenage girl or at least as normal as a spy teenage girl can get.

The ending was nice. It was kind of sad though because&yea, I dont want to spoil it for you guys but this series is a definite must read. Just skim through the first one though because the parenthesis might give you guys a headache too!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account