N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Jessica

How to Ditch Your Fairy is a very entertaining book. Need to escape a rainy day? Go to New Avalon. Justine Larbalestier does a great job creating her own world inside our own complete with its own celebrities and slang. (Make sure to check the back of the book to understand it). All of the fairies are believable; Im convinced one of my friends has a good hair fairy. The main character Charlie is on a quest to get rid of her parking fairy. On the way she makes a couple of new friends, some enemies, and figures out how to be content in her own life. So I liked this book but it could slow down a lot. I also didnt check the back of the book to see what the slang meant. But really there wasnt anything wrong except the speed. My favorite character was Rochelle, probably because she has a clothes shopping fairy. I like both of these covers but I like the one with the girl on it better I dont really know why. Looking for more Justine Larbalestier? She has written a series called Magic or Madness. Also check out her website http://justinelarbalestier.com/. Totally doos book.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account