N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Hillay Krajewski

Steph Landry is tired of being unpopular. Ever since she dropped her Red Super Big Gulp on Lauren Moffat's D&G skirt in middle school. Since then, people have been making fun of her. And she's had enough.

Then she finds The Book in her soon to be grandmother's and attic. The key to her popularity. This book will teach her everything. But the only thing harder then becoming popular is staying there.

This was a fabulous book. I had never read a Meg Cabot book before but I was very pleased. I will definitely read some more of her books. (I think I'm getting Airhead actually but I'm not sure!) The characters were like real people. Meg is an awesome author. The book was full of humor and creativity. It's definitely not one of those books where you read it and think didn't I read this already? and then you're like wait, no that was that other book that I read. And you get totally bored with it and end up giving it to some random kid on the street because you're like, here, you can have it I've already read another book just like it and then that kid goes and sticks gum and mud in it because that's a fun thing to do with bad and unoriginal books because then people can't read the words anymore.

This was a great book and I'm sure 11/12 people in the world have already read this but if you haven't (or if you're like me and boycott really popular books/authors until you get a free copy) then you should read it...like now, because it's worthy of being read. And if you decide to go to the bookstore to buy it then you're awesome because the bookstore is the best place in the entire world.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account